Offering valuable intellectual, social and physical development, our spacious nursery features indoor and outdoor play areas and focuses on providing a wide and exciting variety of activities and games. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) a structure of learning and development for children from birth to five years old. Your child will be assigned a key worker as soon as they start. They will care for the individual needs of your child and record and promote your child's development with you.
• Fully qualified and caring staff, from NVQ level 2 up to level 5.
• Many stimulating indoor and outdoor activities
• Dedicated playrooms based in a home setting
• Free funded sessions for 2 year olds and 3-4 year olds
• Before school, after school, and holiday clubs
• Full day care - £37.00 per day
• Half day care - £25.00 (morning or afternoon session only)
• Full week - £175.00
• Breakfast Club - £6.00 per session
• After School Club - £9.00 per session
"Children are cared for in a homely, extremely welcoming and inclusive environment by staff who value each child's individuality and are committed to providing high quality care."
- 2012 Ofsted Report
01623 555 578
The first few years of your child's life are undoubtedly the most important in terms of their development. We realise that as parents you will want the very best childcare for your children, and our ethos is centred on meeting the needs of all of our children and helping them to become the best they can be.